The East Rockaway Gull

For Students, by Students...

The East Rockaway Gull

The East Rockaway Gull

Poll

The class with the hardest AP test has to be...

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.

Lanacella
Lanacella
Olivia Yagnisis, Vice-President • April 19, 2024
The Evolution of Coachella
The Evolution of Coachella
Caroline Cronin, Student Writer • April 19, 2024
Inside the Preppy Trend
Inside the Preppy Trend
Olivia Price, Student Writer • April 19, 2024

Top Ten Items for the Teen Ladies in Your Life

Perrone, Sara
  1. Any type of Stanley Cup – These are the biggest trends at this current moment. You see all the girls walking around with these cups. But these cups are very expensive, due to the variety of colors, design, and durability of the product. Cost – $40-50
  2. Kendra Scott Necklace- Again this is a hot ticket that you see most girls wearing (or dying to wear). This necklace is a gold chain necklace with your birthstone in the middle. Like the Stanley Cup, this item is very expensive, so make sure you save up for it! Cost – $68-75
  3. Sol de Janeiro Perfume – These are some of the most sought out perfumes all over the world. The craziest part is that they are made from a well known makeup store Sephora. The travel size is way cheaper, which would be great if you’re looking for a stocking stuffer. The larger size does last way longer and can be used as a hair mist as well, so it’s a 2 in 1!!! Cost – Travel size – $20; Large size – $38
  4. Anything Lululemon – If you ever look through a teen girls clothing wish list, many items will likely be from this coveted yoga store. The clothes there are very comfortable, durable, and stylish. They also have a huge variety of sizes. You can get from workout attire to just regular day outfits. You also get a very cute bag after a purchase. The one downside is that it is very expensive as well. Cost- Starting around $60 and going upwards of $200
  5. Oversized hoodies – People might think “Oh these are just hoodies, everyone has them,” but the girls know the hype. The cozy warm feeling that you feel when putting on that hoodie is like a blanket that you wear all day. They come in all different sizes, colors, sayings, and designs. The price really ranges based on what type of hoodie you get. Cost can range anywhere from $20-$60
  6. Polaroid Camera- You will see these cameras in most teen girls’ bedrooms with a bunch of pictures hanging on walls. These cameras are the best ways to keep memories and their pictures always come out looking very cute. They come in multiple colors and last you a very long time. Cost – $35
  7. Heatless Curl Headband –  Every teen girl likes having nice curled hair. But curling your hair too often over time causes heat damage, which completely ruins your hair. Enter these easy headbands that won’t damage your hair. You can have your hair curled everyday and still have beautiful soft hair. Cost- Between $10-$30 depending on the brand
  8. The comfy hoodie – If you really want to become comfortable throughout your school day this is definitely the product for you.  It’s a hoodie and a blanket combined! The style is like a hoodie but the material is an actual blanket. It can keep you warm throughout this cold winter season. Plus they come in a lot of different colors and patterns to choose from. Cost-$44
  9. Any type of skin care product – All girls love having clear and vibrant skin. Especially because most girls like to wear makeup, so this helps replenish their skin after wearing it. Girls always love getting to unwind from a long day, so this helps them do that. Cost – The price can vary, but varies from $10 (drugstore brands) to upwards of $60 (brands like Drunk Elephant, Glow Recipe)
  10. Any type of scented candle – I can’t tell you how much girls appreciate candles. There is just something so homey and cozy about them. It also helps to make their rooms smell nice. They come in a huge variety of scents I can’t even name! Candles are also a great stress reliever. Cost-$15