Senior Spotlight: Nicholas Pannullo

The Gull will be spending the next several months featuring a member of the class of 2021! Catch up with a different senior every week in our Senior Spotlight feature below.

Gabriella Baccari, Treasurer, Staff Writer

Meet Nicholas Pannullo. Nick is one of our amazing seniors here at East Rockaway High School. He is an active and involved student having enjoyed a thrilling duration on the school soccer team for 3 years as well as being a long standing member of the National Honor Society.  During his spare time, he is kept on his toes with his job, school work, and he very much enjoys hanging out with his friends. Nick is involved in many AP classes where he thrives a ton of success. We are lucky to have him as one of our seniors at ERHS.

Nick was asked an assortment of questions about his time here at ERHS.

What song title best describes your senior year experience?

“Coming Back To Life” by Pink Floyd

What is your specialty ERHS lunch order?

The wonderful and amazing Turkey and Cheese sandwich with mayo

What is your favorite memory from a teacher?

Mr. Cuttitta’s iconic wrestling stories from when he was a “monsta” back in the day Mr. Palermo’s always hilarious joke of the day at the start of every Physics class. 

What are your plans for the future?

“I plan on attending Farmingdale State College with a major in Aeronautical Science with the ultimate goal of becoming a commercial pilot.”

What people (friends, coaches, teachers, etc.) have had a positive influence on your life?

Mr. Cuttitta, Mrs. Parasmo, Mrs. Refino, Mr. Palermo, Mr. Gibbons, Emma Pollackov, Gabriella Baccari, Daniel Ricci, and Nicholas Nunez

What advice would you give to the Class of 2022?

“Slow down, enjoy life with everyone while you can and never forget the people who made you who you are today”

What is something that you will truly miss at ERHS after you graduate?

“Walking by the same groups of people who made my time at East Rockaway High School truly unforgettable.”

Thank you for sharing Nicholas!