Brawl Stars Review

Back to Article
Back to Article

Brawl Stars Review

Jordan Lu, Staff Writer

Brawl Stars is an arena  videogame created by Supercell that was released on June 15, 2017 in the Canadian App-store. It was then globally released on December 12, 2018 for every App-store user and Android users.

Supercell is a Finnish mobile game development company based in Helsinki, Finland. Founded in May 2010, the company debuted its first game in 20011, and at that point Supercell started developing games for mobile devices. Other games developed by Supercell are: Clash Royale, Clash of Clans, Hay Day, and Boom Beach.

In the video game you can play as 22 different characters, each with a unique ability. Every character has a different rarity.  The rarer it is, the harder it is to get it. You can acquire each character through different circumstances and get skins for each character which allow you to alter their appearance. The characters will be better every time you level them up. The more you win, the more trophies you’ll obtain. After earning a certain amount of trophies, you can rank up. Every 5 ranks awards a new icon. In addition, there are different game modes for you to play and win trophies. However, if you lose, you’ll also lose your trophies.  A great social networking feature are the clubs in the game that provide you with the ability to chat, meet new people, have fun, share ideas and team up.

I personally think this is a great game for those players that are fans of the League of Legends/Mobile Legends franchises. It is a kid-friendly, easy to play multiplayer.  This is a game of skills and cooperation, if you can join a good club, you can win a ton of trophies, and this makes for hours and hours of fun. 

• Brawl Stars Review

Showcase

The Curriculum Fair Comes To East Rockaway High School!

• Brawl Stars Review

Showcase

Vignettesgiving!

• Brawl Stars Review

Showcase

We Made It Onto The Jumbotron!

• Brawl Stars Review

Showcase

Student Cabinet

• Brawl Stars Review

Showcase

Meet Mr. Gibbons!

• Brawl Stars Review

Showcase

A CANtinuation

• Brawl Stars Review

Showcase

Why This Month is Important …

• Brawl Stars Review

Showcase

• Brawl Stars Review

Student Life

A Helping Hand During the Holidays

• Brawl Stars Review

Opinion

Brawl Stars Review