Spectacular Spirit Week!

Back to Article
Back to Article

Spectacular Spirit Week!

Stephanie DeAngelis and Zara Soofizada, Staff Writers

When you think of school, you may think of the typical day that you always experience, but Spirit Week is different. Spirit Week is a week of fun and interaction with your peers. Each day is a different theme and leads up to Homecoming Weekend. Spirit Week is a time for students to show their school spirit and get ready for the big game.  

Spirit Week started off with “Merica Monday”. Students decked out in the American flag colors -red, white, and blue! Students also wore necklaces and face tattoos. Tuesday was “Tumble out of bed Tuesday.”  Students wore their pjs to school and spent their classes cozy and comfortable. Wednesday was “Wacky Tacky Wednesday.” Students wore crazy outfits, bright colors, and goofy hairdos! Thursday was “TV Thursday.” Kids dressed up as their favorite TV characters. On Friday, it was the big Pep Rally day so the attire was our school colors, black and orange. We wore these colors to show our school spirit. Go Rocks! Saturday was the homecoming game and many kids came wearing their homecoming shirts.  

The whole week was marvelous and many students made the week enjoyable and creative with their unique looks. This week really brought out the spirit we all have for our school. It also made each day a little more amusing at the same time. We’ll just have to wait until next year to do it all again!