East Rockaway’s Got Talent!

Valencia Poorajah, Guest Writer

Hello everyone, I am Valencia Poorajah, Co-President of the Senior Orchestra!  The year the Orchestra has decided that we want to use our resources to help people around the world.  This past season, hurricanes and other natural disasters have devastated many peoples’ lives, especially in Puerto Rico.  These people have lost everything they have earned and they need our help to get back on their feet.  

On another note, our school is filled with so much talent.  Music, dance, and comedy are just a few of the many talents that our fellow classmates have.  Well, this is the perfect opportunity for everyone in the community to come on down to East Rockaway’s Got Talent, a variety show presented by the Senior Orchestra!  The Orchestra wants to share all of the talent in our school and help raise money for those in Puerto Rico who have been devastated by hurricanes.  

By attending and supporting East Rockaway’s Got Talent, you will be supporting all of the talent in our school and an organization called UNICEF USA.  UNICEF USA is a wonderful cause that provides people in desperate need, such as the people in Puerto Rico, with nutrition, water, and medical supplies.  All proceeds that are collected from East Rockaway’s Got Talent, will go directly towards UNICEF USA to help the people in Puerto Rico who were affected by hurricanes.  So, come on down to support East Rockaway’s Got Talent on Monday December 18, 2017 at 7pm!  The Senior Orchestra cannot wait to see you all there, supporting your classmates’ talents and UNICEF USA!

• East Rockaway’s Got Talent!

Showcase

Student Cabinet

• East Rockaway’s Got Talent!

Showcase

Meet Mr. Gibbons!

• East Rockaway’s Got Talent!

Showcase

A CANtinuation

• East Rockaway’s Got Talent!

Showcase

Why This Month is Important …

• East Rockaway’s Got Talent!

Student Life

Spectacular Spirit Week!

• East Rockaway’s Got Talent!

Creative Writing

An Endless Road

• East Rockaway’s Got Talent!

Showcase

Student Cabinet

• East Rockaway’s Got Talent!

A & E

Spirit Week in East Rockaway High School

• East Rockaway’s Got Talent!

Showcase

Meet Mr. Gibbons!

• East Rockaway’s Got Talent!

A & E

Fortnite!

East Rockaway’s Got Talent!