Shrek The Musical

Samantha LaChiana, Staff Writer

After months and months of endless waiting, the day had finally arrived! East Rockaway was able to witness all of the hard work of East Rockaway students. On Friday, February 3rd, the ERHS production of Shrek The Musical premiered. There were three different shows being performed at East Rockaway. Students preformed on Friday night as well as Saturday afternoon and evening. My friends and I attended the Friday night performance. I was so excited considering all of the things I had heard about the musical since October.  

The hype for the production was very high and I had heard so many things about it from cast members. Many students in the production exclaimed how much fun it was to be a part of this show. Suddenly, the lights began to flash. That’s when we all knew it was about to begin. The performance was excellent. The ages of performers ranged from grades 4 all the way to grade 12. The singers were so talented and their voices echoed throughout the auditorium. It is hard to believe that we have so much talent at such a small school! The dances were well choreographed. The actors were so entertaining; they had the whole auditorium laughing. The parts were played perfectly by the students and the dialogue was so funny. It kept you hooked to see what would happen next.

Overall, I was so impressed with the production of Shrek The Musical and genuinely enjoyed my experience. I feel that I was so lucky to have seen it. The production was not only a great success, but a great achievement for those involved.

• Shrek The Musical

Showcase

Alumni Day at East Rockaway High School

• Shrek The Musical

Showcase

East Rockaway’s Got Talent!

• Shrek The Musical

Showcase

Time to Mock!

• Shrek The Musical

Showcase

Metropolitan Museum of Art Trip

• Shrek The Musical

News

Camp Kesem

• Shrek The Musical

Showcase

Dec’ the Halls

• Shrek The Musical

Showcase

The Last Kick Off

• Creative Writing

Welcome Back

• Shrek The Musical

Showcase

The End of An Era

• Shrek The Musical

Showcase

Alumni Day at East Rockaway High School

Shrek The Musical